Monday 30 July 2012

A life time in 3 weeks

It's been a long time...
Just got back from New York and Camp. So much has happened, it's really impossible for me to explain plus what happens at camp stays at camp. It's always been that way. Well this year was my and two of my friends last year there. I cried so much. God I'm missing everyone already.

Moving on, not much gossip aside from the usual camp drama of he likes her, she likes him. And I'm sitting on my bed procrastination my 100 projects for the next camp which is in Ukraine for 3 weeks. It sucks. I'm going to be spending my trip with a bunch of little girls! Most of them are 13, NO! It isn't suppose to be that way! I wanna see Xenia and DJ! Let's just say the planning really sucks and it's fucking messed up.

I don't know what else to say now, except I'm tired (even though I slept 21 hours yesterday).

Oh and all those people who have viewed my blog while I was gone, THANK YOu! so much. And AozoraYume thanks for following mee! 


The sky where we were in New York is so BIG! It's just this vast open thing of sky. So pretty. At night you could see so many stars, no aeroplanes. Darkness you could stare at forever, like magic. 
Sometimes I forgot about the sky, for a while it was just there as it always was. Something there that doesn't really matter. Then when we went on our three day hike I looked up god it was so pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment