Thursday 5 July 2012

Foof, gooey tissues

Today my day was, for the most part, spent in bed sick. A mix of a fever and allergies. Cured up in short shorts, under sweat pants and a light top, covered most of the time by a over sized sweat shirt. I was woken at the painful hour of 11 and was told to pack for camp. I leave in 2 days, assuming I feel better (which I probably will by then). Well I got most of the packing done, in short intervals, the rest of the time I read The Weird Sisters and filled the waste basket with gooey tissues.
Can't wait until August when I get to go back to New York. But now I have to look for that stupid pocket knife that is nowhere to be found (probably cause my room is so messy...) and try to clean this mess.

The color of the sky: I can't really tell you, I've been inside all day. But looking out the window now it's another rainy night. Hazy clouds draining the colors of the sunset slowly turn grey then dark blue as it prepares for another night of endless rain and humidity.

Foof - ok so what does this word mean?
my opinion: something along the lines of a marshmallow. Fluffy not substantial. Somehow sarcastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment