Tuesday 31 July 2012

I'm gonna live in Japan someday, I just decided this.

Did I post yesterday? Eh, too lazy to check. Days are starting to run into each other. So tired. And so much to do. Nothings happening.
I went on a run. That's the extent of interesting things in my life. Oh and Emi has officially gone insane. This girl needs a therapist. I'm starting to think I'm not kidding when I say stuff like that. It's kinda scary.
Brave. It was ok. Not the best, but still ok. Made me think of my mom.
I had math. For four hours. I died. It was easy but really why mom, why?
That's it.

The color of the sky: End of the day. I was walking back home, it was a clean sheet of thick silk. A giant cloth of intense blue, trimmed with gold at the edges. Stars tiny but clear shone like diamonds sewn into the soft fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment