Wednesday 1 August 2012

One per day

Why am I doing math in the middle of summer? I should be asleep right now, or finishing the movie but I'm not. Stupid summer course.
I went on a shorter run today. But it was still refreshing. I love running, then taking a cool shower afterwards. If you've never done so you should, your missing out on life. 
My to do list before I leave in a week:
1. Pack
2. write up my interviews
3. write (make up) an essay
4. research forms of art
5. make 3 hand made gifts
6. get the new Offspring album (I think this is a priority)
7. Run (a lot!)
...one item per day... hey this might work out after all! (except I have(want to) to run every day)

The color of the sky: Vast like the ocean stretching out till it disappeared into the trees in the overpopulated suburbia. A regular light blue, but it carried the scent of summer merging with fall. And happy summer memories coming to a close.

Lemon Tea



OMG! I just realized this, it's August! 

No comments:

Post a Comment