Wednesday 29 August 2012

But then again... pink bows (not) on valentines day

Going to a soccer game. Nick and Chris 1 are playing, and I really can't wait to see them! But wtf am I suppose to wear!?

Went shopping today for back packs and school stuff with my dad and brothers. They are so annoying! There was this shirt I wanted but I didn't get it. Now I'm annoyed. Oh well. And it was only 10$.
After shopping I fell asleep. I slept for a good 1:30-2 hours. Made fliers, then returned to solving my crisis. It look me so long to figure out what to wear! Finally after running to and from the bathroom about 12 times I got my outfit, hair, bow, socks, shoes, phone, ipod, money and ran out of the house. 10 minutes later, the high school. The guys played really well, creamed the other team 7-0. Chris got a great goal at the end. He's just as cute as I remember him. Also he was really nice to me today... And we have health together, of all things. Then science right after. Yay!
It was really nice to see both of them again.
Like I told Sophia, totally fun insane year of high school life and maybe a cute boyfriend, only if HE asks me out. Not vice versa.

The band Breathe Caroline is amazing! It's like modern pop rap crap that they play on the radio but without the sex, money, drugs themes. I really like them!

There is no food at my house. With is probably a good thing. But then again I am going to get hungry eventually....

Emi isn't mad at me anymore. Actually she really missed my, so I'm happy. Once again we don't have classes together.

The color of the sky: Calm evening summer blue. The horizon is empty with the exception of two small clouds in the distance almost blending perfectly with the smoky greying purple at the fringes. Wait...is it the sky, or an army of clouds approaching, foretelling lovers to bring along their umbrella's for their rendezvous, warning children to clean up their toys, and teens to stay up a bit longer so that they can fall asleep to the sound of summer rain.

Watching Breakfast Club with my dad tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment