Wednesday 8 August 2012

Totally in love... (with Lullaby by Nickelback)...well that too...

I think I'm in love...
...with this blog. That or I'm getting a serious attachment/obsession with it. It so much fun and it's just so relaxing to write down all the stupid things that go on in my life for no one in particular. Really it's just for me to write things and pretend someone's reading them. It's fun though, looking back on my life, that makes me sound old... anyways, I LOVE THIS BLOG (and my life I guess... haha).

So I'm leaving in something like an hour and I'm starting to get excited/nervous/whatever it is you feel when your leaving to go someplace really far away where you really only know 3 people. I wish we were staying in Toronto for a day... So we're all travelling as a groupish. So my family is going to Toronto first then Warsaw then Lviv.

Always when we travel (especially by plane) I feel like it's the start of an adventure, no real luck so far but I suppose I've never been alone in a different country before. Never anything like this.

So there is this key that I always have when we travel. It goes to something and I really want to find out what. My grandma gave it to me when I was little, it was a game back then, trying it on different things. But I really do want to know, even if it is something disappointing.

Well got to go now! And socks.
Bye!

The color of the sky: A morning misty blue. Like the sun rising over a foggy lake, the clouds parting just so letting though the cool air.

No comments:

Post a Comment