Tuesday 28 August 2012

Time of my life

Best summer ever! Although now I'm ready for it to end. I think if it went on for much longer I'd start thinking life was a faery tale.

I just got back 2 nights ago around 2 am. After 3 weeks in a tent a house was rather nice. But I had so much fun! I met so many amazing people. And made so many amazing memories that I am never going to forget. And I met an Australian! I love him. Can't wait till winter when I get to go and visit him!

I don't think I'll go into details about this summer, cause there is so much to say and not nearly enough time. But it's been the best summer in all my 15 years. Actually ever since I turned 15 life's been great, even though I complain a lot. 

And now I'm just waiting for school to start.


No comments:

Post a Comment