Thursday 30 August 2012

You've come so far and could have all the riches and you say all you want is to do is sleep?

So far so good...

1. fliers for theatre
2. a painting of a mermaid (on commission)
3. an article
4. a paper (that I probably won't ever do)
5. writing letters
6. posting pictures from my trip (if I ever find the camera cord)
7. cleaning my room (working on it...)
8. buying gum, makeup, new clothes
9. getting new c.d's (going to the library)
10. getting back to my social life....fb....sigh (kinda)
11. packing

I'll finish the rest in New York. Maybe... I'm leaving today at 2 pm. And now that I think about it I don't really want to go. I know I'll have fun. But it's been such a long summer already.

The color of the sky: An upbeat clear blue. The kind that matches my dad's eagerness to get out on the road again.

I wanna sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment