Tuesday 28 August 2012

La la la tea time

Emi's mad at me. And I don't even remember why. Sigh.

I got my schedule today! OMG! I am ever so excited for school to start now! Only 1 more week (which will again probably last forever, since I'm going back to New York).
Yet again I don't have classes with Emi, or Nick. I have one class with Jinni and 2, maybe 3, with Chris 1! Yay! And of course one of them is health. I wasn't expecting anything different.

I have a lot to do before school though.
Another List!

To do:
1. fliers for theatre
2. a painting of a mermaid (on commission)
3. an article
4. a paper (that I probably won't ever do)
5. writing letters
6. posting pictures from my trip (if I ever find the camera cord)
7. cleaning my room
8. buying gum, makeup and some new clothes
9. getting new c.d's (going to the library)
10. getting back to my social life....fb....sigh

The color of the sky: Open, inviting, the color of a pastel crayon melted in the sun, smeared by the clumsy fingers of a child then washed by the rain, later carefully crafted by a calk artist into a unwrinkled untouched masterpiece.

The ups and downs of my life. So much for DJ. Actually after seeing him again, I don't like him that much. Which is funny cause my friend and I spent so much time talking about him. Also they don't slow dance at Ukrainian dance parties. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment