Thursday 2 August 2012

No rhyme or reason

Drawing. Listening to music (yay!). Missing everyone at camp.
I went on a mini adventure with Emi and Nick. We spent about an hour waving to cars at a round-about. Got 100 people to wave, say hi, or honk at us! It was so much fun!
Chris #2 is getting annoying. He keeps txting me! OMG! Shut UP! GO away already. I have yet to reply to his messages...
What else... I really don't know. I'm tired. Night!

The color of the sky: Soft blueish perry winkle. With wispy clouds spreading out across the sleepy sky.

I finally got to pray to the shrine gods! I prayed that I would have a great trip and have adventures and other stuff like that... (like finding a hot Australian boyfriend, just kidding! Although their accents are great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment