Saturday 7 July 2012

Now Saturday July 7th 12:48

Today. Less sick. Packed up. Read a lot. Went to the library. Actually let my mom cut my bangs (I wish I did it myself, but too bad). I noticed a lot of details today. Little things. Like remembering the smell of the library, the way the mirror looks in the bathroom, the fact that you can't taste food when you have a cold, the sticky humidity that a swishing skirt can't brush away, the way someone talks when their falling in love, somehow managing a conversation, the frustration of trying to do something but it isn't quite working, the feeling of cold air when you enter the house after a long walk. Just little things. It was...well nice I guess. Different.
Talking to Chris #1 on Fb. Normal conversation that I should have had weeks ago. I miss him, and his normal, no not normal but natural way of flirting and talking and stuff. Soccer, and unusually usual crap. Hey he stopped replying... Fb Jina! Miss her!
Heading out to camp tomorrow 6 am, should get some sleep... 3 guys 17 girls, 2 crazy twenty something year olds running the camp and some premature counsellors. This should turn out great.
Anyways one more post about my week in New York then good-bey internet for 3 weeks! And all other civil life. Haha, too bad. Just as you get use to one thing, life gives you something else. Lemonade!

(actually I might post that later...maybe....)

No comments:

Post a Comment