Thursday 6 June 2013

Lemon drop candies

I finally finished my english final after 5 hours. Omgosh it feels great to be done. I'm going to get an A because I b.s.ed it pretty well and it's 10 pages long. I constitute that as a passing grade. And it actually doesn't matter, but it makes me happy.
I really need to shower...I haven't eaten since breakfast? I don't know. Actually I had fruit snacks. I live off of those now, they taste so good! Though I really wish my family bought the target kind...? or maybe it's wallmart. Not really sure, but those ones are the best kind. Costco's are fine too.
We really slacked off in english today, we were suppose to be doing our scene from Midsummer (nights dream) which we did, but we really goofed off after the first like 20 minutes. It was so nice out, and people kept coming by and saying hi and yea. Anyway it was fun. Tomorrows the last full day of school. It's strange, that things are ending. I'm going to be a junior next year, but people still think that I'm 12.
Oh and I only ate 2 cookies today! Improvement.
I should go do math and french now...darn.

The color of the sky: Lined with street lamps, like lanters shimmering above the blue black murky waters reflecting the lights that guide the wandering souls.

Oh my god, I want toast. But there's no bread...

No comments:

Post a Comment