Monday 10 June 2013

We begin the end of this journey now...

Hey guys!!! I'm at school again, and just finished my 7th hour final, which was acting out a scene from MidSummer.
Class is boring.
I didn't mention the rest of this weekends events which were Banquet and Mathew.
Well Mathew was depressed again and we hadn't been talking, we feel out of touch a bit, and things were awkward...so he txted me while I was at school asking if we were going to be ok, if I had feelings for him and such. Well I'd been thinking that what if this distance was because I didn't like him anymore...oh it was really bad. I didn't want to hurt him but my own happiness matter so much. So I told him that I had feeling just they were a bit mixed up...and that we should just be friends for now while we sort things out. He ignored me at banquet mostly. But during our directors speeches and the senior moments I started crying, and he was sitting next to me, of course, he took my hand...
After tearful farewells, hugs, year book signatures and the directors speech to me. He told me that when I first walked in that little scared freshman, he though I would shatter. "But you stuck through it, and you have become such a big part of this group and a leader. Your a great actress and you will take this group far. Thank you for everything."
I'm tearing up just writing about it, but we'll all move on and continue to live and make the most of our time here.
Well after all that, I was in the lobby when Mathew came to say good-bye. I honestly thought that that would be it. We said our farewells and he hugged me. It was such a funny feeling...like I was ready to let go of him, and move to something else, but not...that's when he began talking. "I'm sorry. Can we start over?" He meant it. And I wonder if I did the right thing...I kissed him. That was the kiss that was meant for our good-bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment