Thursday 13 June 2013

The resolution

Finals are OVER! I'm so happy. Even if my final grade in french may be a b+... well whatever.
Mathew ended our so called relationship. Which is for the best, and it really kicked off my summer. It was like present, like here is your freedom, all wrapped up in simple confused words of a teenage boy. He did it over text.
I spent the first part of the afternoon with theatre kids, Nanny, Michelle, Nick, Nicole, Kelly. Then after a few hours of video games, home made pizza, and college talk I headed to the bus stop to meed Emi downtown. We walked around, looked at clothes, bough cake batter ice cream, sat and drew. It was simple, and relaxing. Eventually we took the bus part way home, stopped to get Chinese food at an empty restaurant, where the Chinese workers wandered around doing college homework and calculating tips. Rite aid was next, barrettes, makeup, and matches. I learned later that you have to be 18 to buy matches. So we did something illegal under semi legal terms...maybe? Well it was interesting. We still don't quite know how we got them.
I think I might dye my hair...or just the tips. The color of summer so that I never forget...

The color of the sky: Splattered with glow stick residue, lit across the sky by the afterglow of the sun, they shone a light turquoise blue over dark blue skies.

If I say I'm going to do something I do it...Emi's right. I think that's the best way to live. Don't be afraid to just live.

No comments:

Post a Comment