Tuesday 4 June 2013

What is the color of summer?

I finally can write and think about something other than Mathew. Actually I really stopped thinking about him a week ago, I just didn't have anything to say that didn't involve him. And now summer's almost here. 8 more days of school, and all I want to do is sleep and run away from all these people, to just go and leave it all behind. Everything and everyone.
Wanderlust...
I dunno, I feel like things I'm saying make sense in my mind but who knows if they're right or even realistic.
Also I keep getting this feeling that instead of being almost adults, we're just kids. We have no control over our lives and there's nothing we can do about it. It weighs down on me, and I wonder how insignificant are we?
I need to stop eating cookies.

The color of the sky: Clear chlorine blue, the kind you see reflecting the sunlight when you look up from the bottom of a pool. Like summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment