Wednesday 5 June 2013

the death of finals

I watched 500 Days Of Summer yesterday instead of doing my homework. Today it's Farewell My Queen, but I'm also going to finish my english final. Cause that ones due this friday. It so strange that the school years almost over. As much as I long for that, it seems strange...It's that moment before something wonderful happens and your stranded in limbo. I should re-read Lights Out in Wonderland, that was such a good book.
I complied a book list for the summer, 20 books. I should probably pay off that massive library fine that I've got... Anyways, Book 1: Eight White Nights.
Theatre ended. Now there so much free time, and nothing to do...so I waste time as always.
Mathew and I snuck into the makeup room after school and lay around on the couches for a while. It's so quiet and empty, but it will always feel like home...

The color of the sky: Glass reflecting sunlight which scattered across the looming purple clouds to the east. Which cast a shadow dampening the bright colors of summer.

Ohmygosh why is english so hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment