Friday 7 June 2013

Secret agent coffee

I enjoy looking at my dirty feet in the mirror, and my hair that looks ok, even through I really need to shower. My eyes look as though their outlined with mascara but I'm sure it all came off by now. I don't want to go to bed, I just want to keep talking to Michelle and eating pop tarts. It's only 11:20, nothing to worry about tomorrow, not really...

Today was lovely! I skipped 3rd hour with Emi and Nick and went to the river, got coffee on the way. We spent the hour taking pictures, advertising coffee in very sexual ways displaying very lesbian and incestual action, eh not really, well kinda, but it was funny. People who don't know us would think we're crazy. But it was fun! A freedom I almost forgot existed...it had that feeling...like cake after months of dieting, a warm breeze after winter, coffee after finals, sleeping in the first time in a year and waking up to the afternoon sun streaming through your window, the smell of the library, hearing someone tell you they like you after wishing so hard. Happiness, that's what it was.

Ever since I got home, things were eh. My parents found out that I skipped. And Mathew... Actually first my dad and I watched the Ukraine game. They won! It was great! Then things went down. So to cheer myself up I've been listening to disney songs and opera, for like 4 hours now...it helps a bit. And wandering around the basement, where I sorted through barbie dolls, and found a white scarf that's not warm, just white...Talked to Mathew...We are slipping...there's only one week, not ever till school gets out, I know things will be fine as far a summer is concerned but longer than that...

The color of the sky: Foggy grey, weight down with winter winds and blue feelings...but we managed to find warmth in each others company today. It was fun. Winter skies and summer spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment