Monday 8 April 2013

Inspired before death

And it's over. In 7 minutes it will be midnight, and school will start in 7 hours. I finally did my homework, yippy, it sucked. I hate math. It's like that perfect quote I found on pinterest today:
Sigh, if only it were that easy.
You know I'm surprised that I'm not dead. I spent too much time with my family. Every day it was, let's do this, let's go there, let's blahblahblah...But I don't want to go back to school. People, work, problems, social life, fb, Christoph. I feel like I'm about to fall into a massive black hole, and I'm trying so hard not to fall in, but it's pulling me down, sucking me in. I don't want to die yet...
I've been thinking about Jess a lot. Not sure why...guess I just kinda miss 2nd semester 9th grade. Not me then, but the fun I had. I definitely don't miss the weather either...
The one thing I am looking forward to tomorrow is reading. Maybe I'll finish The Help, then I can see the movie.
Last thing, The Well-Digger's Daughter, the new one, is a great movie. Best script that I've seen in a long time. The dialogue is well though out, witty, funny. Acting is amazing (all the actors were so beautiful! and good!!!!). Camera work is wonderful and I am re-motivated to try to direct something someday. Because if you can create magic like that, well you've found the key to a fantasy land.

The color of the sky: Thick icing crumpling and freezing in plastic waves over a smooth creamy surface. The top layer of thin inedible looking stuff, glazed over the sky, white and not too appetising. Under the ugly surface was the sweet icing, ready for a child's finger to scoop it up.

Can we put tomorrow off for a couple days? Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment