Monday 22 April 2013

Life is a drug, choose well

April 19th was another unconventionally perfect day in some way.
I spent the day chilling in the dark under-stair-well area with Nick. The space flooded with a black and white photographic light. Capturing the moment in a still framed one shot. Pausing on a third floor platform to glance away from Bob, and mutter a shy mumbled hello, to which I received an equally shy response. Rushing through the hallways, as I caught on to the game called skipping class. Stay 1 step ahead of the community assistants and the class principal.

April 21st was a calm undistributed day where I worked for hours on finishing write ups for Ukrainian stuff. It was simple productive work, something I have not done in a long time. The day was concluded with a 10 mile bike ride. Biking my way through downtown, past the university and hospital. Across the empty summer sun-lit roads. There was a boy, with bright orange hair, the color of an obnoxious sweater but if worn by the right person works. He sported a skate board and a tattoo of a weed plant on his neck. I was drawn first to his hair then his face, attractive yet provoking in some way I can't quite describe. I ran into him and his gang a few times. Saw them purchase weed from a rugged almost homeless looking black man. And I wondered if I'd seen him before.

Today Tech week began. It was a vivid blur of color, sound, laughter, music, jokes, hard work, sheer terror, dancing, sitting, and being alive. It's like being high on a hallucinogenic, or so I compare it to the things I've read. It was a happy, bright, hallucination. Complete with twisting dark spots, along the sunlit daisy high way of happiness, gloomy, death filled blue and purple places, between summer shades of yellow, orange, gold, and other bright colors.

I have fallen in love again with 2 things, Jared Leto (and 30 seconds to mars) and Cyrano De Bergerac. Both are inspiring me again! Especially Cyrano. I want to be like him. I really do, his character is simply incredible, and he's so inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment