Wednesday 3 April 2013

What to say when I see you again

It's break, and life is moving slower than ever. All I've done so far is run, not do homework and occasional very long, adventure filled "walk" as I tell my parents.
The best day was Friday when Emi, Nick and I hung out. We got Chinese food at the usual place, some doughnuts and pop then climbed up the hill. We talked endlessly about everything. School, family, theatre, crew, religion, politics, science, gossip, the past, the future, god. I looked up at the perfectly blue sky and though, you know it’s not hard to imagine at all, that we’re just a game, robots, a figment of someones imagination, a story nothing more. For a second the earth was perfect then the clouds moved and the world became as it is again.

Other than that it was church, church and more church. Days spent with my dad and brothers, buying new running shoes, and food. I like running a lot. It's much noes than I remembered it, sucks that school will start then I'll have no time for it.

I played the piano yesterday. First time in months. I like my piano...

The color of the sky: Calm summer blue, sprinkled with golden sand and white sea foam. The light spilling into the room was light and fluid, streaming through without the slightest disturbance.

I get to see people from school tomorrow, from theatre at zap zone. Nick, Michelle, some others too. Christoph won't be there, he's still on vacation I think. If he was, what would I say...?

No comments:

Post a Comment