Wednesday 24 April 2013

Second chances brought about in winter storms

The world has suddenly become a web of txt messages that tell secrets known to no one that have all become mine. Message by message I became the centre of a love triangle. I became the pretty girl that guys like. It came first as cute confessions and bubbling giggles as they were read aloud during dinner. Later they came as clandestine conversations under tables about quiet loves. Then flat statements about other girls, gossip in bathrooms.

Don Jose likes me, has liked me for a while... Mathew likes me, but he's not sure if he wants a relationship after Nikki.
Mari and Sia like Jose. Mathew is super catholic.
People are arguing over who I should date.
I don't like people.

It's pretty sad though. I mean, it'd be nice to have a boyfriend, but do I really like either of them that much? I've been pulled along for now, but there's still a lingering memory of fall, and worry of hurting someone...actually both of them...and my friends....everyone.

...god the last time I talked about Mathew it was so...forever ago and I seemed rather naive. I'm sure it's not any better 5 months later. Hell...

The color of the sky: A flurry of snow. Reminding me of the never ending winter that I love so much. A second chance of sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment