Saturday 27 April 2013

Slipping through the crack in the stage floor

I'm in a venting frustrated mood...so fuck you Mathew.
This religious conflict romeo-juliet story has taken a turn for the worst. Thursday night we txted from 8 till past midnight. Conversations about hating the history class turned into a adventure story that had a happily ever after. After that he asked, "so what's going on in Sky's world?"
"Hw, you know. What about you? What you up to?"
"Oh, just txting this really hot girl and thinking about her."
"Oh, well i think she's txting you and thinking about you too. oops did i say think, i meant is."
"Is she now?"
"Yes."
Establishing that he likes me and I like him. Not too complicated. So we decided to meet after our first hour. He was late, and apologised, and I brushed it off. "No, I meant about the txts last night, I'm not ready for a relationship right now. Can we still be friends?"
"Yeah, sure, I mean it's fine. Don't worry bout it..."
He left me standing alone in the hallway as kids rushed to their friday classes. And I just stood there ready to cry, unsure of where the emotions were coming from. Did I really like him?... Well I skipped. Off to the park, and sang for an hour. Letting everything, or as much as I could out through the beat and melody.
He even told me I was hot, cute, really pretty, and I give the best hugs. What the hell. He could have at least said something like, I'm not ready now but if you could wait until I am, or something, don't just say that! Goddammitt.
Emi saw us and said we looked cute together and I couldn't say nothing. So I stayed quiet all day, skipping another class and getting caught. Resulting in some serious arrogance and attitude, crying to get out of it and bunch of good acting. I finally vented out to Nick, Nicole and Isaac. Later to Dan and Elaine. I haven't cried yet but I can't get him out of my mind. This ain't ending this way. It sucks that tomorrow is sunday, cause I need to fix this. I wanted this to solve shit, but instead I've found myself slipping into a vortex of confusion and I don't know what...It's almost like I've been given a perfect chance, the happily ever after, and it's slipping away from me. It's so perfect and yet it doesn't work...really like Shakespearean play.
...He looks like Duckie from Pretty in Pink...
I just wish he'd come to the show...or txt me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment