Sunday 3 March 2013

An account of two days spent dreaming

Why is it that on saturday when your driving down the street, the sky is grey and lit but there's no sun, it's almost like an illusion, and the streets that are usually a mess are empty lacking people and cars and life. Why is that so sad...

Watched Jurassic Park with the family, and now there's a lingering feeling of that terror that I felt as a kid, afraid of the shadows under my bed, goblins ready to whisk me away to their underground taverns and wizards planning on reviving their army of the dead.
Source Code on the other hand was very relaxing and a great joy to watch. I really liked it. Reminds me of a Philip K. Dick novel. Leaves you with that mystery and wonder of science fiction.

Emi and I went to the library today. It was another adventure, just like Ayu and Nina (from ultra maniac, well sorta) bought books at the sale, did work, goofed off, stalked people on fb, talked to Sophia, walked around downtown looking for food. We ended up eating in this chinese restaurant, the walls were lined with mirrors and their was music, the kind you would expect in an french movie made by Americans. The food was great though! Emi ordered a spring roll and I ate it, while I ordered soup and she ate it. That always happens. The curry was good too.
I put on too much perfume and I could smell it, all over me. Like flowers, snowdrops, bunches of them, set in bouquets around me.

The color of the sky: It opened up like a box of wonder revealing a blue sky, blue like the endless northern ocean scattered with ice burgs upon which the titanic sank.

Some secrets are best kept untold.

No comments:

Post a Comment