Tuesday 19 March 2013

Heaven can wait...

I stepped outside and suddenly it became like leaving a paradise for a wasteland. All I could hear was the wind, it wasn't loud, it was quiet creeping around, whispering yet it downed out all other noise. As I began to walk through the snowy dead landscape I could hear signs creak, trees groan and the ground crumple under my quick steps. It looked like it could have been the Neitherlands, forgotten, destroyed, empty. Time seemed to move slower...

It's amazing the things you notice if you just look up and slow down.

I love Brian even more. He looks like Veronsky!!!! Oh my lord. If he just dyed his hair blond, I would marry him. His logic is great too, an actor quit and all he says is "That's how it was meant to be". And he's constantly telling us to slow down and relax, focus on yourselves. I went home early since I didn't have rehearsal, but I still did warm ups. They make me happy.

God's said "hey beautiful" when he saw me after school today. It was so sweet. He's such a great guy. It sucks that he's gonna have to go back to heaven (Austria) at the end of the school year.

People still piss me off but it's getting a bit better. At least the emptiness is going away. But now I feel kinda scared of people. It'll pass.

Listening to Meat Loaf. They're great.

Actually did NHS. Gosh did it take a while. I hate stuff like that. Though in the end they always look pretty good...Hanging out with Nick and Nicole tomorrow! Can't wait!!!

The color of the sky: A distant highlight of orange and red complimentary to the darkening indigo sky. Light reached out far far out, into some distant land, giving a glimpse of the golden sunrise in another world. The snow settled as darkness fell heavily on it, turning everything to shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment