Monday 18 March 2013

How long is 90 days? Like actually.

Since I'm kinda in a I-don't-like-people-so-shut-up state at the moment I've decided to focus on me, being happy, reading and doing things for myself instead of other people. It's relaxing minus the fact that I have to avoid everyone, which is pretty hard cause people I know are EVERYWHERE! It sucks!
Except 3rd and 7th hour. I don't mind them too much at all.

That aside, I get to play Fleance in the play (I may have said that already)! It's kinda cool and really traumatising. I guess you don't really think about some things till you have to put yourself in that situation. It's fucking scary to see your "mother" murdered literally in front of you...even if it is a play. I still love Brian.

NHS is a pain. It's so much work just to fill stuff out to get accepted! Geeze...

It keeps snowing here...it's like the weathers kinda parallel to my mood. Bad, it snows, semi happy it stops. I ate chocolate today.

The color of the sky: Rainy and grey, raindrops streaking down a bus window, rumbling with the vibrations of the massive engine powered dragon.

God has been really nice to me recently. It's nice, he's a great guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment