Tuesday 12 March 2013

What 9th grade history teaches you

Gosh history is so boring. See I could be doing homework but becuase some of the laptops didn't work i got deported to a special ed/school help class that has giant early century computers. Slow unsophistiaceted masses that awkwardly sit on table tops. I bet it's going to slow down now. Well I did have homework that I was going to do, but I couldn't take it with me! I need to get it done too. I'm actually trying to be semi serious about my classes and get all a's. It's dark outside. Dark frammed semi square windows look out onto a beak landscape, caught between the dead of winter and spring. Dragging across the sky, pushed along by a force unknown within these grey walls. Like and expanse of mist descending towards the earth. Music box music goes along with the gloom rather well.

No comments:

Post a Comment