Wednesday 20 March 2013

Narrative

Best day evah! Nah not really, but it was pretty fun. The morning dragged on and out as classes passed by slower than usual and my stomach growled with question of why I hadn't fed it yet. Half days really screw with me, totally put me off balance of the usual days. Well after that long outdrawn morning Nick, Nichole, Christoph, Moya and Tammy got on the city bus and headed to Meijers. Hats pulled over our freezing ears we rushed from the bus to the super store where we wandered the isles making a ruckus about what disgustingly fattening sweets to invest in. We ended up with half a dozen glazed donuts, a bag of hot Cheetos's, tub of pringles, some mexican snacks, chocolate and 2 huge bottles of mexican pop, Moya recommended it. We picked the oddest of places to devour our spoils, a play structure, spiralling up like the towers of a castle. We sat there enjoying the food, teasing Nichole about Isaac, her boyfriend (ya know the guy that liked me at the beginning of the last show and dated Steph), retelling stories and making sexual comments, most of which were about sex or my ass (guys think it's a very attractive ass). I can't believe we didn't freeze to death, though the pale sun shone warmly in intervals the rest was filled with windy blasts of snow. Eventually we made it back to the bus stop, a booth with a bunch of schedules where we stood, complaining about our frozen toes. Christoph wanted to go to the movies, but we were out of money, so our next adventures is a triple date to the cinema. Mainly for Nicole and Isaac to go on a date, but also other underlying objectives... Nick and Nicole figured it out on the way home. Nicole goes with Isaac, Nick and Hanna who does that leave? Me and Christoph! I admitted between girlish giggles that yes I have a crush on him, but hell how can I help it, he's sweet, attractive, funny, God! So I just can't wait for this very first date (insert Blink-182 song here). We ended on a sweet note of waving as the bus passed me by. It felt semi perfect, except that I really had to pee and practically ran the whole way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment