Thursday 7 June 2012

[blank]

It's a blank page. There's nothing written, well now there is. It looked funny, just an empty screen where anything could be written. Or nothing at all.

Jess kept staring at me in class. Seconds can last so long sometimes...
Moon cakes cost 4.50 at this one store. So expensive, but they taste good. Sophia decided we needed to buy a moon cake, we did. And there wen't our finances. 

Sketch. I use that word to much. 

Our modern drama teacher (7th block) gave us a take home final. We have to write a follow up play of "Raisin in the Sun" a summary and the first 4-7 pages of it. I'm actually having a lot of fun with this.

What is life? It's time ticking down to death. ~Emi

I played soccer with the guys for the last time. Three teams, world cup. Chris and Ryan. Kyle and Phil. And team asia, me, Jeff, Sai, and Ben. We lost but it was still so much fun! I'm gonna miss that so much.

The color of the sky: Blue. Just blue. Almost perfect in a way. Clouds that I could count on my fingers, hung in the air, perfectly. An occasional airplane. Summer sky, with no cares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment