Monday 4 June 2012

too perfect to breath

I kept forgetting to write this... Do you ever notice people breathing? I was sitting in history one day, we were working on something, I was drawing when I looked up and the person I was doodling was breathing. I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that people breath, but it never really dawned on me. To me it seemed like we almost don't need to breath. We just live. It's so weird to realize that all these people around you are actually alive. They feel things too. We take too many things for granted...
Just a weird little note.

I got mango pudding for lunch. Saw Jess eating lunch with a girl, and they may have something...popped balloons. Had strike at theatre.
I got elected for board! I was so nervous when I made my speech. I had no clue what to say. I suck at talking in front of people, I get scared and nervous, but I love acting. And I can and have acted in front of hundreds if not a thousands of people. But I got elected for Productions management. I'm really excited for this now!

I went to the library for the first time in ages. I miss that place. I'll probably end up living there for a few days over break. 1 more week then finals. I think I might actually cry when it's over. Who knows.

The color of the sky: The sky and clouds were like the mix of something put into a blender. Still blending.  Clouds and sky, fusing together, but you could still tell they were two different things, now maybe one.

No comments:

Post a Comment