Tuesday 5 June 2012

blue elephant

So tired. I really need to sleep. So far I've missed both alarms, today and yesterday morning. First time that's happened in a while.
The day was pretty uneventful. The daily routine of listening to our teacher rant in biology, a sub in french class, sitting around in gym now that we finished the final. Taking the bus. Listening to music. Lunch.
Actually one thing did happen during lunch. Sophia didn't have a lunch so I gave her a piece of bread (2 pieces of bread was my lunch). Just then Jess walks out of the building. She was ready to scream his name when I started talking. "Bread, bread, bread, bread, bread, bread, Sophia, bread, food, Sophia, bread, bread, food, bread, food, Sophia, bread, food, Jess, food..." All that to keep her quiet. Actually she started laughing.
Then history. Jess kept looking at me. Just wondering but what do you want? I was drawing, and while I draw I make really weird faces, depending on what I'm drawing or trying to draw. Well he saw me make a lot of faces today... oh well...

Walked home with Emi.

My stomach is soft. And I really need to sleep. Life is...good.

The color of the sky: It felt somehow like an ordinary day from the past. Moving clouds, forming shapes out of wispy thin and fluffy thick clouds that were blown across the sky. It felt like a childish normal. Like the sky I though of as a kid. Not the bright fast paced, rainbow my vocabulary cannot describe. Just simple, and easy to tell as story with the clouds. Hey I think I just saw an elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment