Monday 18 June 2012

TOP

Looking back and reading some of the posts I wrote in april I can't help but think 'God I was so naive and stupid'. I really was. And 3 months from now I'll look back at this and say this was stupid. Oh well. It's just funny, how fast life moves and how silly the once important things become.

Now I look at my life and laugh. How did I not realise that it was so messed up? And is it silly to keep hoping and dreaming about things that will probably never happen?

I went to Top Of the Park tonight! First night this year!
Actually I went to Larrissa's goodbye party. I got her a Michigan t-shirt and drew her a card (even though she told us not to get presents). Everyone thought it was super cute. We ate food and played games. Then Matthew came over. She likes him. Well me and a few others spent at least 30 minutes trying to convince her to ask him to TOP. She asked. We were all so excited for her, especially when she went to walk him to his car.
She ended up texting him that she really really liked him. At first he didn't get it, but then she sent another txt. He replied that he didn't like her that way.
Why does it seem like if a guy likes you they actually don't...fourth person this year.

Well we stayed got cotton candy and watched Charlie and the Chocolate factory. We had to leave early though.

Steph and her friend drove me to TOP. It was funny. They turned up the radio and sang, and danced, while asking me for directions. They're actually really nice if you get to know them (But Steph can get pretty annoying sometimes). I also really like her car.
I kept hoping I'd see someone I knew at TOP, like Jess. But I didn't.

The color of the sky: Driving a red car into the evening, the sky was a pearly consistency. Smooth with swirls of off white, almost vintage clouds. A light blue veil covered most everything else, and it faded into a satin pink and lacy yellow as the sun set further.

Still waiting for an email back from Chris #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment