Monday 25 June 2012

Sitting in a messy room, ac's up, cold, alone, no one's chatting on fb...

Been gone for a while now. Went to "camp" it was a approximately 48 hour retreat with fellow Ukrainian scouting people. Only 13 people showed. It was chill. We sat around a lot. Played volleyball, ate. My friend Natalia (when I write it in English I imagine someone saying her name with a russian accent, it sounds funny) cooked all the food. It was surprisingly quite a lot of fun. And it tasted really good! The only thing was that one night it was super cold and I did not get nearly enough sleep.

I got back around two today and went immediately to see Larissa. She's leaving tomorrow! I'm gonna muss her sooooooo much! But she's coming back in october. We got bored and there was nothing to eat so we went to bushes and bought a small tub of ice cream and a box of spoons. Since there weren't any single spoons we got a whole box for 1.75$ Then we met up with Sabrina and played pool.

Went home and watched back to the future part of 2 and all of 3. It's actually really good! Now I want to see 1.

FBing Emi and Josef.... don't really want to be doing that. Oh well.

I had this great dream. It started out in the real world, but that was all kinda blurry, I don't remember it now. But something happened someone died and I woke up in Fillory. It was a great dream. Wonderful adventures, becoming the hero of that story. And I forgot about earth for a while. Then we were walking through an uncharted part of the land when we came across a barbed wire fence. Crossing to the other side meant going back home. Standing there I remembered why I didn't want to remember or go back. Someone had died, and for me there was no point in living without them. But at the same time I knew like every Fillory book I couldn't stay there forever. The alarm woke me up.
I want to go to Fillory. There's nothing wrong with my life now but it's an adventure. A real one. With magic and quests. For some time now I forgot about wanting to go to Narnia and Wonderland and all those other places. Earth seemed enough. It is enough, I like my life. Just sometimes I wish I could leave and go to Fillory or somewhere... an Adventure.

The color of the sky: Deep into the indigo airy sky there were distant clouds. Like billowing sand dunes on a far off island. The sky's waves lapping against them, pushing them, morphing them into soft shapes.


It's cold. The ac's turned up. My rooms a mess and feels clausterphobic. I want to open the widow's but my dad will yell. With one mintue to midninight I'm on fb. No one's chatting with me, they never do. It get's lonely. Shit, left my brushes in water for 3 days now. I probably ruined them... Oh well. Warm bed waiting for me when I get done with this. So goodnight, and I hope your dreams are wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment