Wednesday 27 June 2012

Part 2: he was talking about meeeeeee

Part 2 of today:
OMg! Sophia saw Jess and BUSHs! The one that is like really close to my house! He was there with his brother, that looks like Andrew Garfield. Sophia runs into the isle to get something and sees them. She freezes like she always does, they stop talking, she grabs what she was going to get, Jess says "That's her sister" and she runs. Well that's what she told me. OMG! That's her sister.... *dreamy happy bubbly lights heart* he was talking about meeeeee. See Sophia and I became really good friends really fast and we have so much in common (that why me and her and Emi are so close) so we started calling each other sis. Little sis, big sis. And it stuck. Now a lot of people think we're sisters (apparently) and we do look a bit alike. I freaked out for like 10 minutes when she told me over fb. I was so happy.... Maybe he does like me...
SO we did go swimming. I didn't swim. Didn't feel like it and I'm on my period so that doesn't help. Well to get to the river we took a short cut through our high school. And we saw Nick and what we think was Chris #1 at tryouts (ok it turned out it was captain training or whatever). We yelled nearly hit/got run over by two cars and went to the park. We met Josef and hung out. They swam, I took pictures. I kept nagging about going back to see the guys and finally they agreed but by the time we got there training was over. So I'm coming back thursday to say hi to everyone.
We went back to the park and fed ducks. It was annoying but not as bad as I thought it would be.
Got my dad's birthday present (2 days early since he's going to be working on his b-day). Ruined all my TOP plans. Beats head phones work really well. Got back and went to Emi's. We ate cookies, watched pretty little liars which is very distracting and made Emi a veil. 11 went home.
Ever since I started living for the moment, doing crazy things and such I stopped thinking as much about things. I use to keep a small notebook of thoughts and stories. A lot of them were pretty dark or depressing. Or just thoughts. Now I can't do that anymore. I still make up stories, scenario's, magic worlds, my future but nothing like before. There's way more freedom in life now, but at the same time am I becoming more normal? Actually I like it better. Why bother thinking about it. Life isn't about some depressing thing or whatever I wrote, it's about my life the moment I'm living in. Ok! Cheers to life (why do I feel better/happy now? whatever)
The color of the sky: Clear, clouds swept away into a small pile at the edge of the floor. Clean, a darker blue that looked like glass.
Wait...what about Chris #1...

No comments:

Post a Comment