Tuesday 26 June 2012

Part 1: lets sleep or go to Fillory

I didn't get out of my pyjama's till after 4. I woke up at 12, sweating under 2 blankets and a sweatshirt. My family was once again gone, so I just sat there a while. Painting. But I'm out of idea's at the moment. So I'm just sitting here now. Josef and Emi fb about swimming. I just don't want to go. It's really annoying. I want to just sit here on my bed for a bit more, then walk to the library, talk to Chris #1 or someone, eat or make chocolate or cake or something sweet, then go to TOP with someone other than Emi and Josef no offence to them.
Life can be so annoying sometimes.
So can I do that, sleep or just go to Fillory. Actually I suppose I could...hell why don't I? Maybe tomorrow... I should have just said no... god I am stupid. Maybe I'll just say Hi then leave or something, say I have something I need to do. Oh I don't know... Anyways...
Part 1 of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment