Tuesday 12 June 2012

upside down on the eternal road of finals week

Finals are such a pain. I got a C on both my finals today.
First thing in the morning I waited in a line to turn in my books. Never got to the front. Took my bio final. Got a C. Went to return books. Never got to the front of the line. Took my French final. Got a C. Ran down the stairs to get to the book depository before anyone else. Waited for 5 minutes and turned in my books.

I haven't seen Jess in a while now... According to Emi he was wearing a brown polo. It's really weird, him dressed nicely. But other than that I'm not really sure what to think. I mean it's all ending, this year, all the chances I could have had are pretty much over now that summer is here.

Emi and I started to walk home when we saw Chris #1 on some bus. He was yelling my name out the window. I yelled back that Ukraine won and what not. We argued for like 5 minutes with Emi standing here waiting to tell Chris that he should wear his Sweden jersey again because we looked cute dressed in the same (kinda, not at all but for lack of better way to say it) clothesish. When she did say it I don't think he was paying attention. Tomorrow I have my final with him in class. Trust me he's not hearing the end of it just yet.

Walking home we stopped and wrote comments on each others year books about the people we knew.

Finals have really thrown my life off. Before it was so perfect. I had this perfect schedule. And I got to see Jess a lot. Now I have to deal with Chris #2, hanging out with my friends from my fist school, surprisingly I still fit really well with them... taking to Emi's random friends. Not seeing Jess. Having Emi be obsessed with setting me and Chris #1 up. And having a ton of free time. It's kinda sad. Now I wouldn't mind school being over. But it's just weird, in general. But fun too. I guess I could deal with just the one school... I suppose it's an option. Then on the other hand, there's still Jess, the library an hour of lunch. You know, why do I bother. It's almost summer and none of this will really matter then. Ok.

I sat in my bed reading for hours again. The Magician King. Sequel to the Magicians. IT IS SO GOOOD!

Emi and I went on a 1 1/2 walk/swing/running excursion. Planned out a 9th grade graduation even thing, made an event on FB and talked about school and summer and stuff. We never run out of things to talk about. We're gonna make cake on Saturday.

The color of the sky: A grainy pastel lavender blue. Something about it had an almost rough texture. A photoshop effect that I can't name. If you could touch it, it might feel like sand paper, or coarse sand, or asphalt when you walk bare foot. And it was just empty. No clouds, just a block of asphalt an eternal road (of finals week).

No comments:

Post a Comment