Sunday 3 June 2012

June 1 Friday

My life is complete! Just kidding. I just bought a ton of new music. It made me so happy! I also ordered 10 new volumes of "The Wallflower" from the library. It is such a great manga! Can't wait to read the rest of it!!!!!! (It's still may... 10:32... 1:28 more minutes... wait why am I counting down?)

Ok it's june now. Yesterday's show was AMAZING! We did so well! Best opening night ever! Plus we finally got balloons for our show! Everyone did a great job!

Sophia and Mouse (the guy she likes) have actually made some progress. Yesterday they talked! And he kept looking and smiling at her while we were...um...doing, stuff (following him and looking for Jess, we never found him...) Fun times. We got a bunch of candy bars for lunch. I should probably eat a real lunch every once in a while....

I was in math class when I started drawing. Little doodles. I drew these two girls that sit in front of me. I don't know why but the doodle seemed like a memory. Rainy day. That whole nostalgic kind of image. She's Jess's ex girlfriend. It was...strange. Like looking back at someone else's memory unsure what to think...

The color of the sky: It was already dark out when we walked out of the theatre. Through the dusty rain clouds and dark blue smeary sky we could see an rain washed golden pink light from a whole in the clouds. Almost as if the sun had never set in that one little place.

No comments:

Post a Comment