Thursday 31 May 2012

JUNE

"My mind won't grasp that June is in just over four hours. School's almost over =D"
There's only 4 hours until June begins. And the count down to the end of school. I don't want it to end. I've had the time of my life, and I'm scared that if I leave now I can never go back. Like I'll have to leave everything behind. 2 weeks. I can't fit all my adventures all the words I want to say into that little time span. Life does get faster at the bottom. I'm forever going to miss freshman year 2nd semester. I promise I will never forget.

Call me maybe. This is me and Dan's little joke. We were both dancing to the song during a scene change. And it went from there. He's a co actor in the play with me. He's actually a really nice and funny guy, and weird. Totally obsessed with Katy Perry.

And it RAINED today! Just a drizzle but it was nice.

The color of the sky: soft metallic grey clouds covered the rainy blue white sky. They matched the cold breeze that ran around town. It felt like the winter we had this year. Quiet, invisible, lonely.
I wished I had my maroon, blue plaid scarf on. With leggings and a brown fuzzy boots... and snow.

winter. hey he looks kinda like Jess. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment