Monday 7 May 2012

Failure to execute

Does anyone else think it's awkward when someone via text or on facebook or something asks you: what r u going? or what r u up to, even... Moving on,
NEVER plan things out that should just be left up to improv. It makes it so much more fun and hopeless and all that great stuff.

Sophia and I decided to ask out Mouse and Jess. We planned it out. It didn't work. You see when you plan something there are little factors that you have to take into consideration...a lot of them. Most of them you wouldn't even think of!
Well we planned out this whole scenario and all the things we would say. It did not work. Fist we spent about 45 minutes sitting under the stairs debating whether to ask them out or not, while...discreetly (not) watching Jess. We said yes, our logic being better give it our best shot and if it didn't work, we only had 6 weeks to live with our failure. It did not work out. It was pretty funny though, trying to plan these things out, talking about them, weddings, and teenage girly stuff (before high school, I never imagined myself talking like this).
So maybe tomorrow.

I think I did a really good job on my math test!!!!

I really do want to ask him out but what if it just sounds stupid? I guess I'll just have to find out.

Bio test tomorrow.

The color of the sky: Like someone had taken a black and white picture, but the blue somehow managed to show through. Almost lost in the white clouds and black world. Showing a hint of hope for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment