Wednesday 23 May 2012

not much...nevermind

I don't really have much to write about...
First off: I'm not dead and neither is Jess. He disappeared during lunch yesterday and never came back. So I was kinda scared, but me and Sophia make a bunch of jokes out of it so it was cool. But then I read this thing about drugs and got scared again. He came back today so it's all fine.

Second: I am reading "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". I may have mentioned that in the last post...or not? It's an interesting book. Though it bothers me. All books that have things to do with drugs, even just the slightest bother me. Even before I knew Jess. It's not that I wouldn't try drugs or anything, but when people write about LSD's and hallucinogenics it scares me. Cause it sounds like my nightmares, and those bad dreams that never made sense when I was little, and they still don't (I don't have them and I don't think about them anymore though). I really hope Jess doesn't OD.

Thirdly: (is that even a word?) Oh! Here's something to write about. We were walking around in the farmers market. Me, Sophia, Andrea, and Marcello. And this little asian lady walks up to us with her camera and starts speaking a foreign language, gesturing at the camera. It took us a good couple seconds to figure it out. Then we took a bunch of pictures of her, she said thank you in English and left. I stood there waving. It was such a funny feeling. Cause it was one of those things that doesn't really happen here. No one really comes here as a tourist. Sophia ate my cookies.

Fourth: I've spent a lot of time recently lying on my bed reading. Or not doing anything. Sitting in my room watching anime which I haven't done since abandoning the stairwell in november. And painting. And of course procrastinating everything else. Summers almost here. 3 more weeks. I'll miss everyone.

Larissa my wonderful exchange student friend gave me more inspiration! I told her I hadn't asked Jess out yet for lunch. She yelled at me to hurry up and do something. For gods sakes it is America! "Go ask him or I will kill you!" Something like that! Well it makes me feel better. I hope I didn't jinx my luck.

French Mediterranean coast line

The color of the sky: Light fluffy blue. Like water that you could sink into. The ocean. In Provence, the Mediterranean. Clear and calm. Gentle waves moving pebbles and shells along the coast line. Clouds like sea foam forming at it's edges. The feeling like everything is perfect for that one moment. You can laugh and be happy and nothing else matters.
I miss the sea in Provence. It was nice. Reminding me of the "Little Mermaid" the real one, by Hans Christian Anderson. Also me and Phil were laughing about little things today. That was fun, I like him as a friend.

I'm gonna live here!
Now that I think about it I really miss France. When I graduate college or something like that I'm gonna go live in France for at least a year. In some little town in Provence. I like that plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment