Monday 21 May 2012

another day

Today was the first time in god knows how long that I actually ate breakfast before school, and to top it all off it was pancakes! Really?! I mean really. I never eat before school, and rarely at school (I am NOT anorexic really I just don't get hungry) it was so weird. Too much food, I'm gonna get fat. 

More substitute teachers, less work, more time to sleep. I think I slept through gym again. And Lunch! Oh so much fun yet again. When hasn't it been? We ran around the school endlessly. Looking for people, laughing. "Chasing after boys and dreams in the stairwells and hallways of [blank] High School" I wrote that for some stupid my access prompt that we had to do today. I wrote a ton of crap about my life. And got a decent grade. 
Ok back to lunch. We kept walking past Jess and he kept looking up. Sophia now claims that she's 103% sure he likes me. She always makes me smile. 
Right before class started we were walking down the stairs by Jess's class and of course he's walking up the stairs as we are walking down. When she saw him Sophia immediately shut up making it all the more awkward for me. We ran down the stairs laughing and giggling about him. Then Sophia came up with the brilliant idea of yelling his name outside his class room then running. It was so humiliatingly funnily insanely stupidly fun. Just like the rest of our lives.

I'm talking to Sophia now on FB! Yay!

The color of the sky: It was a kaleidoscope changing so quickly. The clouds moved across the sky as if propelled by some invisible force. Colors changing from a blue grey of small birdlike clouds to pearly golden orange leaf cells migrating across the cloudy expanse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment