Sunday 20 May 2012

Stop procrastinating

Friday was a long day even though for me it was just a half day. We had subs in all my three morning classes. After 3rd hour ended I went to find Emi.
I didn't have school after 3rd hour because the other school had forum day, which everyone goes with their forum (kinda like advisory if that helps anyone...) and they all go places like camping...places.

So I hung out with Emi and Josef for lunch. Josef is a friend from theatre and he like me goes to both schools (he also know Jess and isn't scared of him), he's obsessed with steam punk. We went across the street to the park, it's actual this river and there's a boat house and a little park. We took off our shoes and just sat there talking about how we should make a steam powered boat and float it around the river. The water was cool and refreshing.

I finally got home, I ended up walking home because my parents are annoying. Then I sat at home, and didn't do anything. Just lay on my bed, staring up  at the ceiling. It's a rather boring ceiling and I really should paint it or something, but then my mom would get pissed... Oh well.

I really need to stop procrastinating and actually go out and do all this stuff that I need to be doing, like my homework.

The color of the sky: A flat constant blue like a wall stretching across the expanse of the space above us. No clouds. Slowly the sky has been turning into a endless summer day. Unchanging, blue, perfect, never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment