Thursday 3 May 2012

i luv him : teenage love

Jess. I'm kinda in love with this guy (my childish version of it cause I don't think I really know what love is). More than any other guy I've ever had a crush on, this also being the longest time I've ever liked a guy (since the end of november). Since I've mentioned him a lot, I figured that I should explain this story of mine.
I...met him on the first day of school. Actually I ended up following him about half the day.

I think I should explain that I go to 2 different schools. One in the morning, then I take a bus to the other one. Looking back I believe I have failed to explain this. My first three hours are at one school (the normal one) the other three are at the arts school and classes vary. Monday and Wednesday i have 3rd and 5th block, tuesday and thurdsday I have 6th block and friday I have all my classes.

So I didn't know where the bus was, and the first person I saw leaving the building I followed it just happened to be Jess. I didn't notice him much at first but then one day I was bored and looking for something to draw. He has a very pretty face. Pale, handsomely shaped and his eyes are a dark endless brown, maybe that's what I fell in love with... So I said, why not. It didn't work. His face (eyebrows) takes a lot of practice to get right. But ever since then I've always wanted to draw him. 
So when I fist started liking him, I though maybe it was just because...he's good looking and I like my drawing of him. As I got to...know him...through drawing him (staring at him in class...) I really did like him. He's serious, but can be really cute (especially his smile). I've never actually talked to him, or anything like that. Maybe it's childish, but I really really like him.


No comments:

Post a Comment