Wednesday 9 May 2012

bathroom....

Golden after rain
I have issues with Jess and Bathrooms.
SO much happened today. Sophia asked out Mouse! Actually someone asked him out for her, and he said something. Sophia was in tears about it. So I decided to find this kid and talk to him. I did and he just walks away, asshole. Then we went and bought cookies at the farmers market to make Sophia feel better, we left right in front of our teacher, telling him it was a crisis and we needed cookies. He was fine with it... (this is 7th block). After that she decided to ask him out herself.
It took us so long to find Mouse. We ran up and down the stairs yelling his name and such. So much fun! I ran into this one guy 4 times. He looked at me really funny and told me I was crazy. The third or fourth time he asked me, "Who are you?" I said I was a freshmen my name is sky. He told my I was crazy.
Then Sophia left and I left to ask out Jess. I waited for his friends to leave. I got bored so I decided to walk up to the second floor and then back, then I saw him. I was about to ask him out and...he walked into the Bathroom. A frikking BATHROOM kept me from asking him out. OMG. So I left, cause that's just awkward. Waiting for the guy you like in front of a BATHROOM. I stood there in the stairwell my head against the wall saying OMG motherfucking Bathroom. Why?
I'm asking him out tomorrow.
Such a sad awkward, teenage girl day. But fun, as always.

Also today was a half day, and I had 6th block. I hadn't seen Jess all day. Class was already starting and he wasn't there. I was so sad. I watched the door every time it opened hoping it was him. Finally he walks in. My heart skipped a beat I was so scared and nervous. I immediately texted Sophia: Hes here!!!!!!!!!
S: klas;dfjklwjoiednire where ASK HIM NOW
me: I'm in class stupid! lol
S: Just shout in the middle of class, "jess will you go out with me???!"
me: Heck no!
I was smiling throughout the whole exchange it was so funny.
Oh I love my life.

The color of the sky: Blue separated into two worlds. One side white and soft, the other grey like the pavement on a rainy day. The evening light turned everything gold. Like a memory, so perfect for a after rain summer day (it's actually not summer yet, but ideally) warm and stuck in a moment, captured by a camera. Streams of golden sunbeams filtered through, breaking up the rainy clouds. Everything sparkled with water droplets.

Rain always carries my memories best. The smell sound feel look everything about rainy days, even more so after rain. Especially the smell, like a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment