Wednesday 2 May 2012

Day 21: Little things

Its been raining a lot recently. Washing it all clean.

God my parents can be annoying some days. Sorry but you don't and you can't control what I do. Stop trying please. (At least they don't bother commenting on the sharpie on my hand).

I wonder what people think of me when they read my blog.

I figured out what I'm going to do with my life. After 4 years of art school, I'll travel. Anywhere and everywhere. I was reading this guys blog (I'll probably start following it soon) and something about it seems so appealing. (No doubt things will change after another 3 years in high school and 4 in college but for now, that's the plan!) I'll sell my art for a living and figure the rest out as I go.

Jess <3 is still written on my hand!

Today was nice, noting really complicated, a lot of it was spent running around school with Sophia. Again!

Attempted a normal conversation via fb. No. Doesn't work with me. It makes me sound so superficial and fake. And pisses me off. But that's the high school world, and she's probably one of my more normal acquaintances, and my one salvation in gym class. So we'll go with it.

The color of the sky: Morning sky was grey a blue grey blanket of clouds that was comfortingly accompanied by a cool wind.
Afternoon, it looked almost fake. Perfectly generated cumulus clouds, were scattered in unrealistic locations. Looking almost too picture perfect. The white blue sky shown through in places and the wind carried the warm scent of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment