Tuesday 1 May 2012

Day 20: I love you, for sure.

Tooth paste. My younger brother was complaining last night that he didn't like the taste of my tooth paste. I don't really like it either, but then again I don't really care. But it's funny to think that adults do they care about these little things like the flavor of their tooth paste. If they cared about every little thing they would be called OCD or a perfectionist, or even insane, autistic, selfish. But kids with their little quirks aren't considered selfish or OCD or anything for that matter. Just a funny thought.
Where is the line drawn between childhood and adulthood.

Today I realised how influenced I am by my father. My mom was always working when I was little. 4-5 days a week left at 6 and she'd get home at about 5. During the day we'd go places, museums, on walks, shopping, always listening to music in the car. I'd listen to him talk about things and pickup on them even if I didn't really understand. My dad may have even been the reason for me being a tomboy from 2nd to 8th grade (this along with the influence of many fantasy books). And why I rejected my mom, the dresses, putting my hair up and such. ...Just a thought.

I had auditions today! They went well! I'm so excited for this show! It is a series of plays written and directed by students. FUN!

Today was a fairly ordinary day, surprisingly. Including 3rd hour, which is usually a mess.
Right before 6th block I ran into Sophia and Mouse! They would be so cute together! Well we decided to wait to go to class so that she could see Jess. We waited...and waited...and she began yelling funny things in the stair well, and we were laughing. He didn't come, so we left and I went to class. Someone had kicked me out of my usual spot, so I sat in the front facing the other two rows of desks. Less than a minute later Jess walks in, I was like dang it, one more minute! Then he sat across from me. And he kept looking at me! Kya! I drew, once again, a lot. And then he left. And we were going to follow him after class!!! It was sad and I was annoyed.

Right before I got on the bus, Emi told me she lost a sharpie. I told her I'd found one. She took it to see if it was hers and decided to write "JESS <3" really big on my hand, right as he was walking past me. I think he saw it during class (I couldn't wash it off....). But now that I think about it, I don't ever want it to wash off.

I've been kinda mixed up with all these guys named Chris, and other issues but now that things are calming down I've been able to forget shit and go back to my little reality. And now that I really think about it I still really do like Jess. And it makes me really happy.

The color of the sky: Covered in cloud, which switched off between darker white and lighter grey. Looking like wave marks in the sand colors scattered unevenly between the dark and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment