Monday 30 April 2012

Day 19: Slowly sliding back to normal

I am over it. My little crisis. Everything is slowly slipping back to normalcy. Once again highschool and life.

I think I did really good on my tests! Bio and french. Gym was funny. So we were suppose to run a mile, timed. And Chris (he shall be named Chris #1) decided that all the guys would walk to annoy our teacher (the guys all dislike him, a lot). So he paired up with me, and once again we went through the ritual of walking a lap his arm around me, me playing along. It didn't work. The pairing was really messed up and the teacher made us run laps for 25 minutes. Those who actually ran got to end early and walk. Chris barely ran (only in front of the teacher) but he got to walk everyone was soooo pissed at him (especially the other guys). I got an "I love you" mouthed to me (from Chris) and that was all. Class ended.

It was actually really cold out today. And I wore shorts. One of these days I will end up in the hospital with hypothermia or pneumonia. I spent half an hour outside listening to birds talk, before I went inside.

Kaitlin came back! She was sick a long time. And now she's backkkk! It made me so happy. So me and Sophia took her on our usual love stalking tour. Fist floor first, but Jess wasn't there. Then up to the third floor for Mouse. He wasn't there, so we decided to go look for his class room. We knew which hall it was so we walked  into every class and looked. We didn't want to go in this one just as we were about to he walked out the door. Sophia freaked and ran down the hall, her face was all red. We ran around the school laughing. The rest of the class consisted with us telling stories of our messed up weekends. And Kaitlin's boyfriend is coming! We get to stalk him too! Yay!

I wonder how people can have conversations with the same people everyday and always have something to talk about.

Soccer was in the pouring rain and even after a hot shower I'm still cold.

I still haven't gotten any hugs. Pouts. Tomorrow! I definitely will.

Tomorrow are auditions for the next theater show! Can't wait!

The color of the sky: Only clouds. Slightly sepia, but grey overall. The sunrise was trapped under the mound of clouds on the eastern horizon. Golden sunlight streamed through the clouds as if through a paper screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment