Tuesday 10 April 2012

Day 2

I finished watching "Never Let Me Go" the book is amazing, as was the movie. I cried, again. It made me wonder though, they had a purpose to their lives, what's ours, as humans? As an entire race not individuals.

Today it snowed. First on the bus it snowed cherry blossoms. Then it really snowed. I watched it through the window all of class.

Melrose Rd.

It was really quiet. No one was home but me, and I don't know where my family went. Both the cars were gone.
They came back.

I have a french test to study for.

Today in bio, we had to look at dissected animal hearts. And human lungs. It was disgusting. I thought I was going to be sick. Why do they bother to show us that? I'm not going to be a doctor, why should I care? Why do we bother with all these things we will never need to know?
I'm not complaining about school, it's really not too bad. I get to see and talk to people, draw, sleep. But the classes that are mandatory are so useless.

The color of the sky: It was cloudy all day. At first they were big puffy clouds that covered the sky. A mix of marshmellow's and cotton balls in some places like cotton candy. They were a whitish grey. They later turned darker grey, the color of rain clouds, but not quite. They got less puffy and more like little matted pieces of cotton and didn't take up as much space, although you still couldn't really see the sky.
The one time I did see it, the sky was a light blue, mixed with a pale violet indigo. Fading out to a light periwinkle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment