Tuesday 24 April 2012

Day 13: No wonder it's unlucky.

For the love of it. People learn to reply asap, not two weeks after I asked you. Now everything is messed up...........dammmit. I hope one of my ushers gets sick before the show so they can't usher and my life will be complete (aside from kissing Jess lol).
Take a deep breath. Everything will turn out fine. It always does. We learn. We move on.
Ok I'm over it. (almost, I think I'll need a few more minutes).

Today was ok. Boring classes. Chris was er...saying interesting things that I didn't quite hear but nor did I want to.
I went to school with a bunch of bows in my hair (Wacky hair day for theater). No one said a thing about it.
Jess looked at meeeeeeeeeeeeeee a lot during class. And I saw him in the hall and he looked at me during lunch! Yay!!! I think he's...maybe not adorable but cute in his own way. My friends are all, ALL, sacred of him. Even my guy friends. It's funny. Also he's fun to draw. His face is a challenge but it's still fun. A few days ago while drawing him, I couldn't get his eyebrows right. Later I complained to my friend how I hate his face, not literally but for drawing purposes kinda. Don't worry I still like you!

From what I have written so far I feel like I'm trying to cheer myself up about this whole ushering thing. It's working.

I had a soccer game today. We won, 2-0. I had a perfectly bent shot on goal, but the goalie got it, everyone said they were convinced it would go it. I love my team.

I went to theater again! And had fun. A girl who's helping out though I was a junior. Best compliment ever! Most people think I'm an 8th grader. During my last vacation someone asked if I was in 5th grade. Look people I'm not that short. Ok! But that made me happy (the junior part).

asdfkla;sdlfkjaskl;fj

I love the noise the trashcan on the computer desktop makes when you empty it. (Macbook)

Tomorrow is a half day. I wish it was a full day. So that I could go to 7th block. And ride the bus. And draw a lot. And lot's of other stuff. But tomorrow I'm gonna dress up pretty and make myself feel super happy and everything will turn out fine tomorrow!!!!!

I also think I'll go buy cake tomorrow.

The color of the sky: On one end there was an eternity of perfect mario bro's shaped clouds that continued endlessly in a sea of slowly fading light blue sky. On the other end was a sheet of grey rainy clouds. Unlike the other side they seemed to abruptly end like the edge of a cliff. The sky in between was a darker light blue. Looking up it was an ocean with scattered white islands. Each one it's own little paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment