Sunday 22 April 2012

Day 9

Friday.

I spent my lunch eating cake while curled up under a tree reading.

6th block, my class with Jess, I spaced out so much I didn't hear a word of what was going on in class. Instead I drew him the entire hour. My two drawing turned out really really well, especially due to the fact that I was using a .9 pencil. I wonder if he notices when I draw him, cause he stayed in the basically the same position making my life easier.

7th block was fun. I also drew this Alice in Wonderland drawing which the characters were based on me and my friends. Maybe I'll post it when I'm done.

The whole family went to the opera. Drove to Detroit, to see the Pearl Fisher. I love Detroit, especially Greek town and the area around the Opera House. The first time I went I was 4, my dad took me to see Carmen, and I've been in love with the opera house, opera and theater ever since.
The Pearl Fisher was interesting. Not my favorite but good. Some of the arias were beautiful. I was surprised that it was in french (I understood some!). We got back late.
I wore my pretty red dress that my grandma just finished adjusting. It's tight at the top and at the waist and then it goes out. There's ruffles at the bottom. And it is sooooo pretty!!!

The color of the sky: It was a warm light blue. With scattered fluff white clouds in the middle of the sky, slowly disappearing into non existence on the horizon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment