Sunday 29 April 2012

highschool girls life

"like all this happens when we are not... wanting. when we want.... does not happen. you see? we must not want... what we want! then we will get what we do not want!" Emi.

IKR!

part of my fb conversation just now.
This guy i met last night at the cast party just told me he fell in love with me at first sight. 

LIFE. and HIGH SHOOL that is all i have to say.
I'm shaking so much I can't write. I had to stop and listen to Papa Roach in the middle to calm myself down (music is my drug). I don't want to hurt him I want to be friends he's funny and weird, but I just don't like him in that way. Why is it this way?!

I almost wish that the other Chris from gym had KISSED ME and I could have said I was in a relationship with him! MY GOD. All i can think now is PRAY. And hope things get better from here on out. 

Tomorrow I'm going to PRAY to the Shrine Gods at the strip mall. and Jared Leto (he's God according to me and my friend). Me and her are in the same boat now.  




  • "i don't know
  • things will work and Jess can make miracle happen! I BELIEVE IN THIS........no i dont'. fuck"






No comments:

Post a Comment